Business Development Manager
A natural relationship builder you communicate effectively and with ease, and are confident presenting technical and business information at all levels. You thrive on getting results and are creative and innovative in achieving objectives.
- Develop, execute and monitor market strategies, product strategies and tactical plans.
- Identify partnering opportunities and progress to formal partnerships.
- Research current needs and trends in targeted research and provide input to R&D regarding new technologies.
- Prepare case studies, white papers, posters, and meeting presentations.
- Ensure market information is acquired, competitive activity is monitored, and customer needs are identified.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Genetics, Molecular Biology, or other related science field.
- MS, MD or PhD is desirable.
- Prior marketing / strategy / business development / sales
- Knowledge of mammalian genetics, oncology, molecular biology topics and products.
- Knowledge of relevant markets, molecular diagnostics.
Please send enquiries and/or CV to email@example.com